Home Retailing in the US, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2021
Home Retailing in the US, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2021, provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to US retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing US Home industry.
The US is the largest economy in the world with a population of 323.8 million in 2016. It also has a huge retail industry, which is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.2% over the forecast period to reach US$4.1 trillion by 2021. Millennials’ changing lifestyles and online retailers’ initiatives such as discounts will strengthen the demand for home sector products. Home improvement and homewares products are the largest categories in the home market and accounted for 74.3% of total sales in 2016.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in Home category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in Home sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in Home sector
Reasons to buy
- The home sector in the US registered sales of US$649.1 billion in 2016 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.1% during 2016-2021 to reach US$756 billion by 2021
- Online is the fastest-growing channel, which grew at a CAGR of 9.6% during 2011-2016 to reach US$31.1 billion in 2016
- The top 10 retailers in the sector accounted for 34.9% share as of 2016
- Homewares is expected to be the fastest-growing product category during 2016-2021
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on home sector in the US retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in home category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the home market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the home market
- Key findings
- The state of the nation
- The state of retail