Home Retailing in Poland, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2021
Home Retailing in Poland, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2021, provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Poland retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Poland Home industry.
Growth in the home sector is being driven by improving economic conditions and declining unemployment rates. The home sector is set to grow at a CAGR of 5.3% between 2016 and 2021, to reach PLN54.99 billion. Home improvement and gardening supply retailers dominate the sector. However, online is the fastest growing channel with a CAGR of 14.7% between 2016 and 2021. Mass market retailers dominate the home sector. Castorama and IKEA are the leading retailers in the home sector, followed by Leroy Merlin. All three retailers together held a 29.4% market share of the overall home sector in 2016.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in Home category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in Home sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in Home sector
Reasons to buy
- Favourable market conditions to push retail sales in Poland
- Improving economic conditions set to drive the home sector sales
- Specialist retailers dominate the market in terms of sales
- Retailers in mass market segment dominate the sector
- Local players Castorama and IKEA lead with 23.3% share in 2016
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on home sector in Poland retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in home category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the home market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the home market
- Key Findings
- The State of the Nation
- The State of Retail