Home Retailing in Malaysia, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022
Home Retailing in Malaysia, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022, provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Malaysia retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Malaysia home industry.
Home sales stood at RM33.8 billion in 2017 and are projected to grow at 8.5% CAGR during the forecast period. The sector is projected to produce strong growth, supported by a rising economy and the improved purchasing power of Malaysians; however, a downturn in the housing market may slow the growth rate in the forecast period.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in home category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2017 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in home sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in home sector.
Reasons to buy
- Malaysia retail market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 7.3% during 2017-2022
- Home is set to produce strong growth, supported by a positive economic scenario
- Rising living standards contribute to the growth of furniture & floorcoverings
- Sales to grow strongly on the back of an improving housing market in Malaysia
- Specialist stores are losing market share to department stores and online retail
- Growing internet penetration will lead online sales to grow three times by 2022
- Ikea is driving growth in the sector due to growing store networks and online sales.
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on home sector in the Malaysia retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in home category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the home market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the home market
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in Malaysia retail market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge and identify opportunities to improve your market share.
- Key findings
- The state of the nation
- The state of retail