Home Retailing in Italy, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2021
Home Retailing in Italy, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2021, provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Italy retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Italy Home industry.
The financial crisis impacted consumer confidence and spending in retail between 2011 and 2016, and overall retail declined at a CAGR of -0.7%. Although the economy is recovering, challenges still remain and the retail sector is forecast to grow at 1.3% CAGR between 2016 and 2021.Consumers in Italy are actively engaged with online retailing and this channel is outperforming all others. Its share of total retail spending will grow from 2.6% in 2016 to 5.8% by 2021. Growth in the Home sector is being driven by the housing market and tax benefits by local government for first time home buyers.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in Home category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in Home sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in Home sector
Reasons to buy
- Home is set to grow at 1.0% CAGR between 2016 and 2021, reaching EUR39.2 billion
- Online channel is the fastest-growing channel in this sector
- Leroy Merlin and Ikea dominate the home sector with a share of 5.1% and 4.5% respectively followed by Mondo Convenienza with a share of 2.4% in 2016
- The share of e-commerce in total home sector sales is low
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on home sector in the Italy retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in home category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the home market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the home market
- Key Findings
- The State of the Nation
- The State of Retail