Home Retailing in Chile, Market Shares, Summary & Forecasts to 2021
Home Retailing in Chile, Market Shares, Summary & Forecasts to 2021, provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Chile retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Chile Home industry.
The home sector in Chile registered strong growth over the past five years has been backed by healthy economic growth, rising disposable income, and steady development of the housing and construction market. Sales through home sector are expected to achieve a CAGR of 4.5% during 2016-2021 to reach CLP$5,643.7bn by 2021from CLP$4,521.9bn in 2016.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in Home category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in Home sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in Home sector
Reasons to buy
- Economic recovery and revival of housing market encourages sales
- Home improvement specialists dominate the sector
- Domestic retailers dominate sector sales
- Sodimac leads the sector with a over 30% share of sales in 2016
- The sector is dominated by local players such as Sodimac, Cencosud and
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on home sector in Chile retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in home category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the home market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the home market.
- Key Findings
- The State of the Nation
- The State of Retail