Holtec International Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Holtec International, Inc. (Holtec) is a diversified energy technology company. It supplies equipment and systems for the nuclear, solar, geothermal and fossil power generation sectors of the energy industry. The company’s products and service portfolio includes advanced technology solutions for nuclear waste management, heat exchangers, fuel storage racks, air and water cooled condensers, aluminum extrusion, neutron absorber material, engineering and consulting and custom fabrication. Holtec also provides capital equipment and services for commercial power plants. The company offers its products and services in the UK, Spain, Switzerland, Belgium, Ukraine, Canada, Mexico, the US and Brazil. Holtec is headquartered in Jupiter, Florida, the US.
Holtec International Inc Key Recent Developments
Feb 14,2018: GE Hitachi and Holtec announce cooperation to accelerate commercialization of SMR-160 small modular reactor
Feb 14,2018: Innovative OPIC Political Risk Insurance Product Facilitates Ukraine’s First Access to U.S. Capital Markets
Nov 09,2017: Groundbreaking Ceremony to Construct Ukraine’s Central Storage Facility Highlights the Nation’s View of Nuclear as an Indispensable Clean Energy Source
Oct 08,2017: Indian-American entrepreneur offers fast track mini nuclear reactors to India
Sep 12,2017: Ribbon Cutting Ceremony Marks the Grand Opening of the Krishna P. Singh Technology Campus on the Delaware Waterfront in Camden, NJReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.