Hollister Incorporated - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Hollister Incorporated (Hollister) is a specialty medical products company. It offers products for wound care, continence care, ostomy care, bowel care, and critical care. Its major products include ostomy pouching systems, drainable ostomy kits, skin barriers, adapt barrier rings, intermittent catheters, male external catheters, urinary drainage collectors, wound dressings, skin protectant and conditioning creams, bowel catheter system, tube attachments and oral endotracheal tube fastners and other related accessories. Hollister also offers healthcare programs and educational materials for healthcare professionals and patients. The company has manufacturing facilities in Ireland, India, Denmark, and the US. The company sells its products in Europe, Africa, Asia-Pacific and Americas though its offices, subsidiaries and distributors. Hollister is headquartered in Illinois, the US.
Hollister Incorporated Key Recent Developments
May 16,2017: HealthTrust Awards Hollister Incorporated Ostomy Contract
Nov 15,2016: Premier Awards Hollister Incorporated Two Contracts
May 16,2016: Hollister Hires Carolin Archibald for Newly Created Position of Vice President of U.S. and Canada
May 04,2016: Hollister Announces Settlement AgreementReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.