Seven & I Holdings Co Ltd. - Coronavirus (COVID-19) Company Impact
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) company impact report analyses how the pandemic will impact Seven & I Holdings Co Ltd.'s performance.
Seven & I group’s largest retail business subsidiary 7-Eleven convenience store is expected to lead the sales growth due to its vast presence in the US and Japan - both countries are under lockdown over the threat of COVID-19 spread.
The Group’s retailers will leverage both their physical and digital capabilities to serve customers.
Reasons to Buy
- In 2020, Seven & I Holdings Co Ltd. is expected to surpass its pre covid sales projections for the year due to a rise in demand at its major retail centres across the globe.
- 7-Eleven’s widespread network of convenience stores along with an online presence has led to a strong sales performance in areas severely impacted by COVID-19.
- 7-Eleven Stores announced 20,000 jobs to meet increased demand during COVID-19 pandemic
- Use our revised 2020 forecast for Seven & I Holdings Co Ltd. to understand how it will perform this year.
- Use our charts to review how Seven & I Holdings Co Ltd.'s sales are split by region globally and how these regions have been impacted by COVID-19.
- Use our in-depth analysis to review how Seven & I Holdings Co Ltd. has responded to COVID-19 and how this will affect its performance.
- Executive Summary
- Carrefour's exposure to COVID-19
- Carrefour's operational responses to COVID-19
- Key findings
- Key conclusions
- Global and regional impact
- Seven & I Holdings Co Ltd.’s COVID-19 global impact score
- Seven & I Holdings Co Ltd.’s forecast 2020 sales performance
- Seven & I Holdings Co Ltd.’s exposure: brand sales by region vs regional impact levels
- Company reaction
- Operational reactions from Seven & I Holdings Co Ltd.
- List of Figures
- Spread of COVID-19- confirmed cases, number in treatment, recoveries and deaths.
- Countries/ regions affected by COVID-19
- Spread of Seven & I Holdings Co Ltd. group sales and stores in 2019
- COVID-19 global impact score for Seven & I Holdings Co Ltd. versus competitors
- Seven & I Holdings Co Ltd. global revenue and year on year growth 2015-2020
- Seven & I Holdings Co Ltd. exposure: brand sales by region vs regional impact levels