Hogan Lovells International LLP - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Hogan Lovells International LLP (Hogan Lovells) is a law firm that provides business-oriented legal advice. It assists clients in identifying and mitigating risks across the industries. The company’s key practices include aviation law; administrative and public law; antitrust and competition; business restructuring and insolvency; communications law; corporate governance; consumer law; education; employment; energy regulatory; investment funds; joint ventures and financial services. The company serves aerospace, defense, and government, automotive, consumer, education, energy and natural resources, financial institutions, infrastructure and transportation, insurance, life sciences and healthcare, real estate, and technology media and telecom industries. The company has offices in South Africa, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Singapore, Japan, Australia, Germany, Luxembourg, Poland, Mexico, Brazil, and the US. Hogan Lovells is headquartered in London, England, the UK.
Hogan Lovells International LLP Key Recent Developments
Jul 27,2018: Hogan Lovells announces new global head of diversity, inclusion and wellbeing
Jul 23,2018: Hogan Lovells appoints new board member
Jun 19,2018: ENRC Issues Court Proceedings Against Serious Fraud Office And Dechert
Mar 22,2018: Hogan Lovells Asia IP practice receives four awards at Managing Intellectual Property Asia Awards Ceremony in Hong Kong
Mar 21,2018: Hogan Lovells appoints new Head of Financial Institutions Sector Industry GroupReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.