Hill's Pet Nutrition, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Hill's Pet Nutrition, Inc. (Hill's), a subsidiary of the Colgate-Palmolive Company, is a producer of pet nutrition products. The company through its UK subsidiary, Hill's Pet Nutrition Ltd., manufactures and markets premium pet food for dogs and cats. The company, in partnership with veterinarians, focuses on the production and sale of science based therapeutic and wellness pet foods. Its product portfolio comprises daily nutrition and therapeutic pet food for disease management of dogs and cats. Hill’s markets its products through veterinary clinics and hospitals, pet specialty stores, feed stores, pet supply retailers, veterinarians and pet grooming facilities in the US and internationally. . Hill’s is headquartered in Topeka, Kansas, the US.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Hill's Pet Nutrition, Inc. - Key Facts
- Hill's Pet Nutrition, Inc. - Key Employees
- Hill's Pet Nutrition, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Hill's Pet Nutrition, Inc. - History
- Hill's Pet Nutrition, Inc. - Company Statement
- Hill's Pet Nutrition, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Hill's Pet Nutrition, Inc. - Business Description
- Hill's Pet Nutrition, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Hill's Pet Nutrition, Inc. - Strengths
- Hill's Pet Nutrition, Inc. - Weaknesses
- Hill's Pet Nutrition, Inc. - Opportunities
- Hill's Pet Nutrition, Inc. - Threats
- Hill's Pet Nutrition, Inc. - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Hill's Pet Nutrition, Inc., Key Facts
- Hill's Pet Nutrition, Inc., Key Employees
- Hill's Pet Nutrition, Inc., Major Products and Services
- Hill's Pet Nutrition, Inc., History
- Hill's Pet Nutrition, Inc., Subsidiaries
- Hill's Pet Nutrition, Inc., Key Competitors