Hidd Power Company (BSC) - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Hidd Power Company (BSC) (HPC) is an independent water and power plant (IWPP) in Bahrain. The plant uses gas-fired combined cycle gas turbine (CCGT) technology to generate power. It has an installed power generation capacity of 929 megawatt (MW). HPC also operates a desalination plant which produces potable water with a capacity of 90 million imperial gallons per day (MIGD). The output is contracted under a power and water purchase agreement with the Electricity and Water Authority of Bahrain. The company supplying 35% of the power and 75% of the total water consumed in the country. It is a joint venture between Malakoff Corporation Berhad, Engie and Sumitomo Corporation. HPC is headquartered in Hidd, the Kingdom of Bahrain.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company 5
- Hidd Power Company (BSC) - Key Facts 5
- Hidd Power Company (BSC) - Key Employees 6
- Hidd Power Company (BSC) - Major Products and Services 7
- Hidd Power Company (BSC) - History 8
- Hidd Power Company (BSC) - Company Statement 9
- Hidd Power Company (BSC) - Locations And Subsidiaries 10
- Head Office 10
- Section 2 – Company Analysis 11
- Hidd Power Company (BSC) - Business Description 11
- Hidd Power Company (BSC) - SWOT Analysis 12
- SWOT Analysis - Overview 12
- Hidd Power Company (BSC) - Strengths 12
- Hidd Power Company (BSC) - Weaknesses 13
- Hidd Power Company (BSC) - Opportunities 14
- Hidd Power Company (BSC) - Threats 15
- Hidd Power Company (BSC) - Key Competitors 16
- Section 3 – Appendix 17
- Methodology 17
- About GlobalData 17
- Contact Us 17
- Disclaimer 17
- List of Tables
- Hidd Power Company (BSC), Key Facts 5
- Hidd Power Company (BSC), Key Employees 6
- Hidd Power Company (BSC), Major Products and Services 7
- Hidd Power Company (BSC), History 8
- Hidd Power Company (BSC), Key Competitors 16