Hexion Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Hexion Inc (Hexion), a subsidiary of Hexion LLC, is a producer of thermoset resins. It also produces adhesive and structural resins and coatings. The company’s product portfolio includes acrylic adhesives and polymers, acrylic monomers, composite resins, molding compounds, wax products, phenolic and amino resins and others. Hexion serves various industrial and consumer markets such as architectural, automotive, construction, consumer and durable goods, electronics/electrical, furniture, graphic arts, industrial and marine, oilfield exploration and production, repair and remodel and wind energy. The company distributes its products through a network of direct sales force and third-party distributors worldwide. It has operations in the US, Netherlands, Canada, China, Brazil, and Germany. Hexion is headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, the US.
Hexion Inc Key Recent Developments
Mar 07,2018: Hexion To Raise Prices For Epoxy Resins And Bisphenol A In Americas
Mar 06,2018: Hexion to introduce new products for wind energy Rrotor blade manufacturing at JEC
Mar 06,2018: Hexion Completes Canadian Proppant Manufacturing Plant Expansion
Mar 02,2018: Hexion Announces Fourth Quarter And Fiscal Year 2017 Results
Nov 14,2017: Hexion Announces Third Quarter 2017 ResultsReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.