Hensel Phelps Construction Co. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Hensel Phelps Construction Co. (Hensel Phelps) is a provider of construction and engineering service. It offers planning and design, construction, and facility management services. The company’s service portfolio includes project feasibility analysis, design and program management, project estimation, project entitlements, project financing and accounting. It also offers pro forma modelling and analysis, facility management, transition to stabilized occupancy (TSO), mobile maintenance, consulting, and specialized construction services among others. Hensel Phelps caters to diverse sectors such as education, healthcare, aviation, commercial, infrastructure, transportation, technology, hospitality, government, public, renewable energy, industrial, and multi-residence among others. It owns offices in Colorado, California, Arizona, Virginia, Washington, Florida, Texas and Hawaii in the US. Hensel Phelps is headquartered in Greeley, Colorado, the US.
Hensel Phelps Construction Co. Key Recent Developments
Jan 03,2018: Hensel Phelps Board of Directors Announces Promotion
Nov 17,2017: CARB Unveils Design for Its New Southern California Headquarters
Nov 14,2017: Hensel Phelps wins 2017 Design-Build Project of the Year Award
Jul 31,2017: Hensel Phelps honored with DBIA National Award of Merit
Jul 14,2017: Hensel Phelps wins National SMPS Marketing Communications AwardsReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.