Henry Ford Health System - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Henry Ford Health System (HFHS) is a not for profit health care services provider which offers acute, primary, tertiary, quaternary and preventive care services. The organization offers its services in the areas of cancer, dermatology, heart and vascular, lab services, neurology and neurosurgery, orthopaedics, primary care, radiology and imaging, urgent care, weight management and women's health. HFHS operates through network of hospitals, medical centers and pharmacies. Its major hospitals include Henry Ford Hospital; Henry Ford Macomb - Mt Clemens; Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital; Henry Ford Macomb Hospital; Henry Ford Allegiance Health; Henry Ford Maplegrove Center; Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital; and Henry Ford Kingswood Hospital. The organization also offers community care services. HFHS is headquartered in Detroit, Michigan, the US.
Henry Ford Health System Key Recent Developments
May 08,2018: Once Waned from Use Years Ago, Mepivacaine Shows Promise for Knee Replacement Surgery
Apr 25,2018: Kaiser Permanente Scientists Awarded $32 Million to Improve Cancer Screening
Apr 17,2018: Penn Researcher Co-Directs National Lung Cancer Screening Center
Apr 16,2018: Allegiance Plastic Surgery Medical Director Collaborates to Improve Patient Quality of Life
Apr 10,2018: Newly Discovered Biomarkers Could Hold Keys to Predicting Severity of Brain Tumor RecurrenceReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.