The Hearst Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review -
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
The Hearst Corporation (Hearst) is a media, information and services company. It has ownership interests in cable television networks, financial services, transportation assets, medical information and services businesses, news papers, digital services businesses, television stations, magazines and digital entertainment companies. The company creates content on the local and national news, information, weather, sports and entertainment programming, and distributes that through diversified content-delivery platforms. Hearst also has operations in the aircraft health management and enterprise information systems, vehicle pricing data and automotive data supply areas. It serves customers across the world. Hearst is headquartered in New York, the US.
The Hearst Corporation Key Recent Developments
Aug 14,2018: A message from Hearst CFO Mitch Scherzer announcing new VP of finance
Jul 25,2018: Troy Young named President of Hearst Magazines
Jun 28,2018: ?Beth Buehler Named Hearst Vice President of Operations
May 25,2018: San Antonio Express-News lays off 14 journalists
Mar 26,2018: ?Richard Dorment Named Editor-In-Chief Of Men's HealthReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.