The Hearst Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
The Hearst Corporation (Hearst) is a diversified media and information services provider. The company offers newspapers, magazines and broadcasting services. It conducts television programming activities, cable network partnerships, merchandise licensing operations and newspaper syndication. The company invests in business and consumer interactive web sites. It also conducts real estate operations through Hearst Realties, San Francisco Realties, San Simeon Ranch Division, Hearst Service Center and Sunical Land & Livestock. Some of the key brands of Hearst include San Francisco Chronicle, Houston Chronicle, Cosmopolitan and Black Book among others. The company has operational presence in the UK, the UAE, India, China, the US and Spain among others countries. Hearst is headquartered in New York, the US.
The Hearst Corporation Key Recent Developments
Jun 27,2017: Hearst Magazines announces new president of iCrossing
May 18,2017: Hearst Magazines appoints vice president and global chief licensing director
Mar 24,2017: Hearst Television appoints chief digital content officer
Mar 14,2017: Hearst Television earns Walter Cronkite Award for Excellence in Television Political Journalism
Feb 03,2017: Hearst appoints executive director of digital editorial strategyReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.