Health & beauty Retailing in Singapore, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022
Health & beauty Retailing in Singapore, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022, provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Singapore retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Singapore health and beauty industry.
The health beauty sector is the smallest sector in terms of retail sales with sales reaching SGD3.2 billion in 2017, having registered a CAGR of 4.9% during 2012-2017.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in health and beauty category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2017 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in health and beauty sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in health and beauty sector.
Reasons to buy
- Singapore retail market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 3.0% during 2017-2022
- Booming tourism and duty free sales underpin sector sales growth
- Rising tourists and increasing purchase of beauty products drove sales in 2017
- Need to maintain a healthy lifestyle drives healthcare products sales
- Specialist retailers are losing share to online players
- Sales through online channel is still nascent with a penetration of 1.8% in 2017
- Duty free player DFS was the leading player with a 7.9% share in 2017
- FairPrice grew the fastest during 2016-2017.
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on health and beauty sector in Singapore retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in health and beauty category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the health and beauty market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the health and beauty market
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in Singapore retail market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge and identify opportunities to improve your market share.
- Key findings
- The State of the Nation
- The State of Retail
- Health & beauty