Health & beauty Retailing in Norway, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022
Health & beauty Retailing in Norway, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022, provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Norway retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Norway health and beauty industry.
Health & beauty sector sales stood at NOR46.5 billion in 2017 and are projected to grow at 3.5% CAGR over the next five years. Healthcare products remained the largest category, accounting for 71.9% of total market share.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in health and beauty category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2017 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in health and beauty sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in health and beauty sector.
Reasons to buy
- Norway retail market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 3.4% during 2017-2022
- Population growth and a large elderly population base to drive overall sector growth
- Category sales grow, supported by growing e-commerce and entry of global brands
- Growing old age population and health awareness driving sales of healthcare products
- Specialists dominate sector sales while duty free produces the fastest growth
- Price competitiveness and availability of brands drive online retail sales
- Apotek1 leads the sector buoyed by competitive pricing strategy & strong online sales
- Travel Retail Norway registered the highest sales growth during 2016-2017.
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on health and beauty sector in Norway retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in health and beauty category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the health and beauty market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the health and beauty market
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in Norway retail market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge and identify opportunities to improve your market share.
- Key findings
- The state of the nation
- The state of retail
- Health & beauty