Health Dialog Services Corp - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Health Dialog Services Corp (Health Dialog), a subsidiary of Rite Aid Corp is a provider of healthcare analytics and decision support services. The company’s service portfolio encompass coaching for medical decisions, chronic conditions and wellness services, population analytic solutions, and consulting services. It also offers a range of programs including chronic condition programs, wellness programs, population insight, member engagement and shared savings programs, and shared decision making tools. Health Dialog serves physician groups, health plans, government agencies, self-insured employers, provider groups and government healthcare programs. The company has offices and coaching centers in Bedford, Portland, San Antonio and Scottsdale, the US. Health Dialog is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, the US.
Health Dialog Services Corp Key Recent Developments
Jun 19,2018: Health Dialog Joins Clinical, Business and Government Leaders to Discuss Best Practices for Patient Engagement Success
Dec 12,2017: Health Dialog Achieves 15 Consecutive Years of NCQA Accreditation for Disease Management Programs
Jul 24,2017: Health Dialog Introduces New Medication Therapy Management ServicesReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.