Health & Beauty Retailing in New Zealand, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022
Health & Beauty Retailing in New Zealand, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022, provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to New Zealand retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing New Zealand health and beauty industry.
Health & beauty sector sales reached NZ$3.3 billion in 2017 and are forecast to reach NZ$4.1 billion in 2022, with a CAGR of 4.0% during 2017-2022. The healthcare category is the largest category in terms of sales and accounted for 62.0% of the total sector expenditure in 2017.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in health and beauty category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2017 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in health and beauty sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in health and beauty sector.
Reasons to buy
- New Zealand retail market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 4.9% during 2017-2022
- Increasing private spending and growing health awareness will strengthen the sales
- Growing awareness via social media driving sales of beauty products
- Strong growth due to health awareness and rising old age population
- Health & beauty stores to remain the largest channel while online retail grows rapidly
- Online sales to grow due to easy returns and convenient payment options
- Local value player All brands leads the health and beauty sector in 2017
- Bay Audiology/Dilworth registered highest sales growth boosted by store openings.
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on health and beauty sector in New Zealand retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in health and beauty category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the health and beauty market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the health and beauty market
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in New Zealand retail market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge and identify opportunities to improve your market share.
- Key Findings
- The State of the Nation
- The State of Retail
- Health & beauty