Health & Beauty Retailing in Netherlands, Market Shares, Summary & Forecasts to 2021
Health & Beauty Retailing in Netherlands, Market Shares, Summary & Forecasts to 2021, provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Netherlands retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Netherlands health and beauty industry.
As the Dutch economy recovers from the impact of the European debt crisis, retail sales are expected to grow steady at a CAGR of 2.1%, during 2016-2021. In 2016, total Dutch retail sales were estimated at €115.6 billion and are forecast to grow to €128.3 billion by 2021, primarily due to the positive economic outlook, improving workforce dynamics, and surging online sales.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics (covering 26 product categories),
- The report also details major retailers in each category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories, which include Clothing, Footwear, Books, News and Stationery, Electrical and Electronics, Food and Grocery, Health and Beauty, Furniture and Floor Coverings, Home and Garden Products, Music, Video and Entertainment Software, Sports and Leisure Equipment, Jewelry, Watches and Accessories, and Luggage and Leather Goods
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics across various channels
Reasons to buy
- Health & beauty sector sales improve with economic recovery
- Specialist stores is the largest channel; online retail shows swift growth
- A consolidated market with the top 10 players accounting for nearly 50%
- The top five players accounted for a 35.6% share in 2016
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on health and beauty sector in Netherlands retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in health and beauty category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the health and beauty market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the health and beauty market.
- Key findings
- The state of the nation
- The state of retail
- Health & beauty