Health & Beauty Retailing in Israel, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2021
Health & Beauty Retailing in Israel, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2021, provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Israel retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Israel health and beauty industry.
The country’s health & beauty sector was worth ILS11.1 billion in 2016 and is set to register a CAGR of 3.6% during 2016-2021 to reach ILS13.2 billion in 2021. This is driven by the growth of cosmetics & toiletries, which will register a CAGR of 4.2% over the next five years to reach ILS6.2 billion by 2021.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics (covering 26 product categories),
- The report also details major retailers in each category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories, which include Clothing, Footwear, Books, News and Stationery, Electrical and Electronics, Food and Grocery, Health and Beauty, Furniture and Floor Coverings, Home and Garden Products, Music, Video and Entertainment Software, Sports and Leisure Equipment, Jewelry, Watches and Accessories, and Luggage and Leather Goods
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics across various channels
Reasons to buy
- The country’s health & beauty sector was worth ILS11.1 billion in 2016
- and is set to register a CAGR of 3.6% during 2016-2021 to reach ILS13.2
- billion in 2021
- Online is the fastest-growing channel and is expected to register a CAGR
- of 10.1% during 2016-2021.
- Specialist retailers in the country achieved sales of ILS7.8 billion in 2016
- and registered a CAGR of 2.6% during 2011-2016.
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on health and beauty sector in Israel retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in health and beauty category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the health and beauty market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the health and beauty market.
- Key Findings
- The State of the Nation
- The State of Retail
- Health & Beauty