Hawker Pacific Pty Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Hawker Pacific Pty Ltd (Hawker) provides integrated aircraft solutions. The company markets new and pre-owned aircraft supplies, spare parts, and offers management and related services to the aviation industry in Asia-Pacific and the Middle East. It markets and sells a range of new aircraft offered by Beechcraft Corporation, Bell Helicopter, Diamond Aircraft, and Mahindra Aerospace, such as King Air 350i, King Air 250, Baron G58, Bonanza G36, Bell Longranger, Bell 407, Bell 412EP, DA20, DA40-XLS, DA50, GA8 Airvan, and GA18. The company also sells a range of used jets, turboprops, helicopters, and piston aircraft. In addition, it provides fixed base operations (FBO), component services, fixed and rotary wing support, avionics, rotor blade repair services, aircraft management, and fleet management services. The company serves airlines, HNWIs, corporate, general aviation, rotary-wing and special mission operators, governments and the military. It has branches in Auckland, Ohakea, Brisbane, Canberra, Cairns, East Sale, Melbourne, Perth, Pearce, Sydney, Townsville, Beijing, Hong Kong, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, Manila, Shanghai, Singapore, and Dubai. Hawker is headquartered in Bankstown, New South Wales, Australia.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.