Harting AG & Co. KG - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Harting AG & Co. KG (Harting) is a manufacturer of electrical and electronics components for application in diverse industries. It specializes in developing customized solutions and products such as connectors for energy and data transmission applications in mechanical engineering, rail technology, wind energy plants, factory automation and telecommunications sector. The company's product portfolio includes electrical and electronic connectors, network component, device terminations, tool and special machine technology and automotive solutions. Harting develops electromagnetic components for the automotive industry, and industrial applications in the form of enclosures, housings and automated vending systems. The company has operations in Asia, the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Harting is headquartered in Espelkamp, Germany.
Harting AG & Co. KG Key Recent Developments
Apr 25,2016: Harting Technology Group wins Hermes Award for second timeReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Harting AG & Co. KG - Key Facts
- Harting AG & Co. KG - Major Products and Services
- Harting AG & Co. KG - History
- Harting AG & Co. KG - Company Statement
- Harting AG & Co. KG - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Harting AG & Co. KG - Business Description
- Harting AG & Co. KG - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Harting AG & Co. KG - Strengths
- Harting AG & Co. KG - Weaknesses
- Harting AG & Co. KG - Opportunities
- Harting AG & Co. KG - Threats
- Harting AG & Co. KG - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Harting AG & Co. KG, Key Facts
- Harting AG & Co. KG, Major Products and Services
- Harting AG & Co. KG, History
- Harting AG & Co. KG, Key Competitors