Harris Products Group - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Harris Products Group (HPG), a subsidiary of The Lincoln Electric Company, is a manufacturer of industrial equipment. The company designs, develops and manufactures welding, cutting, brazing and soldering equipment, and gas distribution systems. It provides filler metals for copper, brass, aluminum and steel. HPG also provides gas control equipment, torches, tips and mixers, machines, specialty gas, medical and other accessories. The company's products are used in cutting and beveling, heating and gouging, welding, brazing and soldering, and gas control applications. It has manufacturing facilities in Mason and Gainesville in the US; Dzierzoniow, Poland; and Sao Paulo, Brazil. HPG is headquartered in Mason, Ohio, the US.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company 5
- Harris Products Group - Key Facts 5
- Harris Products Group - Key Employees 6
- Harris Products Group - Key Operational Employees 7
- Harris Products Group - Major Products and Services 8
- Harris Products Group - History 9
- Harris Products Group - Locations And Subsidiaries 10
- Head Office 10
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
- Section 2 – Company Analysis 11
- Harris Products Group - Business Description 11
- Harris Products Group - SWOT Analysis 12
- SWOT Analysis - Overview 12
- Harris Products Group - Strengths 12
- Harris Products Group - Weaknesses 13
- Harris Products Group - Opportunities 14
- Harris Products Group - Threats 15
- Harris Products Group - Key Competitors 16
- Section 3 – Appendix 17
- Methodology 17
- About GlobalData 17
- Contact Us 17
- Disclaimer 17
- List of Tables
- Harris Products Group, Key Facts 5
- Harris Products Group, Key Employees 6
- Harris Products Group, Key Operational Employees 7
- Harris Products Group, Major Products and Services 8
- Harris Products Group, History 9
- Harris Products Group, Other Locations 10
- Harris Products Group, Subsidiaries 10
- Harris Products Group, Key Competitors 16