Harbin Electric International Co Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Harbin Electric International Co Ltd (HEI), a subsidiary of Harbin Electric Co Ltd is a supplier of electrical equipment and contractor of power project. The company develops, designs and manufactures products for large-scale coal-power, hydropower, nuclear power, wind power and gas power installations. HEI also provides contract construction services for large-scaled transmission facilities and public utilities; and offers comprehensive after sales services. The company undertakes several project contracts with complete equipment supplies in more than 20 countries including Pakistan, the Philippines, Vietnam, Cambodia, Iran, Bangladesh, India, Indonesia, Ecuador and Turkey. HEI is headquartered in Harbin, Heilongjiang, China.
Harbin Electric International Co Ltd Key Recent Developments
Sep 14,2018: It’s a drag: domestic power demands complicate Oyu Tolgoi
Aug 01,2018: NPPMCL, HEI and GE complete Balloki Power Plant in Pakistan
May 21,2018: QATPL, HEI and GE announce the start of combined cycle commercial operations at Bhikki Power Plant
Mar 29,2018: Signing Ceremony of 1320MW Coal Fired Power Project, Jamshoro Islamabad
May 04,2017: HEI Renews Long-term Service Agreement with Indonesian PJBReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.