Harbin Electric International Company Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Harbin Electric International Company Limited (HEI), a subsidiary of Harbin Electric Company Limited is a supplier of electrical equipment and contractor of power project. The company develops, designs and manufactures products for large-scale coal-power, hydropower, nuclear power, wind power and gas power installations. HEI also provides contract construction services for large-scaled transmission facilities and public utilities; and offers comprehensive after sales services. The company undertakes several project contracts with complete equipment supplies in more than 20 countries including Pakistan, the Philippines, Vietnam, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Iran, Sudan, India, Indonesia, Ecuador and Turkey among others. HEI is headquartered in Harbin, Heilongjiang, China.
Harbin Electric International Company Limited Key Recent Developments
Dec 31, 2014: HEI Signed Contract on Pakistan HAWA Wind Power Project
Mar 14, 2014: KE, HWI partner to set up Pakistan’s first green field coal-fired power plant
Mar 13, 2014: K-Electric to set-up Pakistan’s first ever 660 MW Green Field Coal Fired Plant with Harbin Electric
Feb 13, 2014: Siemens to Supply Steam Turbines for Power Plant Project in Turkey
Feb 10, 2014: Foster Wheeler Receives Contract for Two Boiler Islands and CFB Scrubbers in TurkeyReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.