New Hampshire Electric Cooperative, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
New Hampshire Electric Cooperative, Inc. (NHEC) is a member-owned and controlled electric distributor providing effective energy solutions. It operates through a network of distribution lines and stations that connect various towns and cities. The cooperative serves members in several districts of New Hampshire, namely, Colebrook, Sunapee, Andover, Plymouth, Meredith, Conway, Alton, Ossipee, and Raymond. Furthermore, the cooperative offers energy efficiency equipment and energy solutions. It principally provides electricity distribution for residential, industrial and commercial customers. NHEC purchases power from the regional generation and transmission cooperative under power purchase agreements. NHEC is headquartered in Plymouth, New Hampshire, the US.
New Hampshire Electric Cooperative, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jul 24,2017: Colebrook’s Green Grocer Installs State’s Northernmost EV Charging Stations
Jun 16,2017: Newcomer Joins Two Incumbents on NHEC Board
Jun 02,2017: NHEC Breaks Ground on States Largest Solar Array
Jun 17,2016: Four Members Elected to New Hampshire Electric Cooperative Board
Apr 14,2016: New Hampshire Electric Cooperative Goes Live With Three New Residential and Small and Medium-Sized Business Demand Response Programs Using AutoGrid DROMSReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.