Gulf Power Co - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Gulf Power Co (Gulf Power), a subsidiary of Southern Company, is an integrated energy utility. It generates, procures, transmits, and distributes electricity. The company produces electricity using coal and gas sources. Through agreements with industrial, commercial, and qualifying facilities, Gulf Power procures electricity from customer-owned generation facilities. It also promotes energy efficiency and adoption of electric vehicles, and provides energy related products and services. The company retails electricity to customers in various communities, including Pensacola, Panama City, and Fort Walton Beach, and rural areas northwest Florida and sells energy to wholesale customers in the Southeast Florida. Gulf Power is headquartered in Pensacola, Florida, the US.
Gulf Power Co Key Recent Developments
Jan 20,2018: Southern Company accelerating restoration efforts in Puerto Rico by deploying additional personnel and equipment
Nov 30,2017: Gulf Power to lay off 9 people locally
Aug 22,2017: Coronal Energy, powered by Panasonic, and Gulf Power Complete Largest Portfolio of Solar Installations on Department of Defense Property
Aug 04,2017: Georgia Power to finalize Vogtle assessments by end of August
Jul 19,2017: Local Energy Provider Works with Tesla on New Battery ProjectReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.