Guernsey Electricity Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Guernsey Electricity Ltd (Guernsey Electricity) is an electric utility. It generates, imports, and distributes electricity. The company sources electricity from nuclear, hydro, and oil based plants. Along with Jersey Electricity, Guernsey Electricity owns Channel Islands Electricity Grid. It supplies energy to domestic and commercial customers in the island. The company also provides energy associated goods and services. It also advice in choosing and assists in installing renewable energy systems. Guernsey Electricity is headquartered in Vale, Guernsey, the UK.
Guernsey Electricity Ltd Key Recent Developments
Aug 04,2017: States Of Guernsey: LiDAR And Power Unit To Be Deployed At ChouetReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Guernsey Electricity Ltd - Key Facts
- Guernsey Electricity Ltd - Key Employees
- Guernsey Electricity Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Guernsey Electricity Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Guernsey Electricity Ltd - History
- Guernsey Electricity Ltd - Company Statement
- Guernsey Electricity Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Guernsey Electricity Ltd - Business Description
- Guernsey Electricity Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Guernsey Electricity Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Guernsey Electricity Ltd - Strengths
- Guernsey Electricity Ltd - Weaknesses
- Guernsey Electricity Ltd - Opportunities
- Guernsey Electricity Ltd - Threats
- Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
- Aug 04, 2017: States Of Guernsey: LiDAR And Power Unit To Be Deployed At Chouet
- Section 4 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Guernsey Electricity Ltd, Key Facts
- Guernsey Electricity Ltd, Key Employees
- Guernsey Electricity Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Guernsey Electricity Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Guernsey Electricity Ltd, History