Grundfos Holding AS - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
-provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Grundfos Holding A/S (Grundfos) is a pump manufacturing company. It manufactures and markets pumps and pumping systems worldwide. The company offers pumps for various purposes including heating, air-conditioning, and ventilation. It also manufactures centrifugal pumps for industrial usage, dosing, water supply and sewage applications. The company’s pumps find applications in different industries including commercial buildings, beverage, automotive, bio fuel, pharma, mining, marine, machining industry, washing and cleaning and agriculture among others. It operates various manufacturing facilities, and markets its products through authorized service partners and distributors globally. The company has its presence in more than 56 countries including Australia, India, Canada, China, the US, the UK, Switzerland, the United Arab Emirates and Thailand among others. The company focuses on more energy-saving operations, new forms of energy and sustainable production. Grundfos is headquartered in Bjerringbro, Denmark.
Grundfos Holding AS Key Recent Developments
Sep 22,2017: Danish Grundfos opens new office in HCM City
Aug 30,2017: Grundfos net turnover increases 5.8% in H1
Mar 20,2017: Grundfos appoints new group vice president and head of digital transformation
Mar 13,2017: Grundfos annual profit increases
Sep 02,2016: Grundfos delivers further improved profitabilityReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.