GridPoint, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
GridPoint, Inc. (GridPoint), a subsidiary of Twenty First Century Utilities LLC, is a smart buildings technology company. It provides visibility into facility operations, and assists customers to automate and control sites, lower energy spend, and manage day-to-day operations. The company provides a single point of control to monitor and manage energy-consuming assets, such as heating ventilation and air-conditioning, lighting systems, refrigeration, and renewables. GridPoint collects, analyses, and computes energy costs, and responds to issues, and save money by reducing facility energy consumption. It serves retailers, casual dining and quick service restaurants, commercial and industrial enterprises, and government and educational institutions in the country. GridPoint is headquartered in Reston, Virginia, the US.
GridPoint, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jul 25,2017: GridPoint Launches Energy Management IoT Solutions for Canadian Businesses Through Partnership with Bell
Mar 16,2017: Smart Energy Co-Op adds GridPoint’s Solution to Services Offering
Jan 30,2017: GridPoint Partners with SMUD to Deliver Energy Solutions for Small, Medium BusinessReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.