Grant Thornton International Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Grant Thornton International Ltd (Grant Thornton) is an independently owned and managed accounting and consulting firm. The company offers a range of services including auditing, assurance, corporate and business tax, direct international tax, transfer pricing, business risk and corporate advisory, among others to public and private organizations. It also provides specialist advisory services such as corporate finance, forensic and investigation, recovery and reorganization, and other business advisory and consulting services. It has operations in the Americas, Europe, Africa, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East. Grant Thornton is headquartered in London, the UK.
Grant Thornton International Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jul 02,2018: ENGIE to provide combined energy and services for Grant Thornton
Dec 10,2017: Washington-area appointments and promotions for Dec. 11
Dec 08,2017: Grant Thornton hires former Johnson & Johnson CIO
May 31,2017: Grant Thornton to create 250 new jobs in Ireland
May 15,2017: Grant Thornton appoints new global CEOReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.