Government Employees Insurance Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
SWOT Analysis Review provides a c provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Government Employees Insurance Company (GEICO), a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, Inc., is a provider of insurance products and services. The company, through its affiliates, offer private passenger automobile insurance to individuals in US. It provides insurance coverage for motorcycles, recreational vehicles, all-terrain vehicles, boats and small commercial fleets. The company acts as an agent for other insurers, who offer insurance coverage for homeowners, boat, renters, life and identity management insurance to individuals. The company markets these policies through direct response methods. It operates through its offices, service centers and claims centers across the US. GEICO is headquartered in Chevy Chase, Maryland, the US.
The company reported premiums written of US$34,123 million for the fiscal year ended December 2018 (FY2018), an increase of 11.7% over that in FY2017. Its premiums earned were US$33,363 million in FY2018, an increase of 13.3% over that in FY2017.
Government Employees Insurance Company Key Recent Developments
Jul 31,2018 Lanza promoted to GEICO assistant VP
Jul 31,2018 GEICO names Seibold assistant VP of underwriting for Virginia Beach region
Jul 31,2018 GEICO names Andrukonis assistant VP of underwriting for Dallas region
Jul 27,2018 GEICO board appoints four new officers
Jul 18,2018 GEICO names Jeremy Connor as regional vice presidentReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.