Government Employees Insurance Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Government Employees Insurance Company (GEICO), a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, Inc., is a provider of insurance products and services. The company, through its affiliates, offer private passenger automobile insurance to individuals in US. It provides insurance coverage for motorcycles, recreational vehicles, all-terrain vehicles, boats and small commercial fleets. The company acts as an agent for other insurers, who offer insurance coverage for homeowners, boat, renters, life and identity management insurance to individuals. The company markets these policies through direct response methods. It operates through its offices, service centers and claims centers across the US. GEICO is headquartered in Chevy Chase, Maryland, the US.
The company reported premiums written of US$30,547 million in FY2017, an increase of 16.1% over FY2016. Its premiums earned was US$29,441 million in FY2017, an increase of 15.5% over FY2016.
Government Employees Insurance Company Key Recent Developments
Apr 20,2018: GEICO Earns Virginia Values Veterans Certification Insurance Company Honored in Virginia Beach for Its Commitment to Hiring Veterans
Mar 14,2018: GEICO Names McKenzie VP of Southeast Regional Operations
Mar 07,2018: McKenzie Named Vice President of GEICO’s Macon SE Regional Office
Feb 28,2018: GEICO to hire over 1,400 staff in Indianapolis, US
Feb 27,2018: GEICO Indianapolis to add more than 1,400 IT and claims positionsReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.