Goteborg Energi AB - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2018 Update
The report contains a detailed description of the power generation company’s business operations, history, corporate strategy, and business structure. This report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on key employees (executives), and major products and services.
- Major Power Plants (assets) - summarized and detailed information about the power plants (assets).
- Operational Metrics (capacity, generation, revenue, sales, number of consumers).
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands
- Key employees - A list of the key executives and personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Financial deals - Coverage of key financial deals from 2006 onwards, depending upon information availability
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and major products and services are incorporated in the profile to assist in various business decisions (M&A and JV).
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing an up to date objective view of the company.
- Company Snapshot Key Information Company Overview SWOT Snapshot Operational Metrics Goteborg Energi AB, Operational Metrics, By Generation Goteborg Energi AB, Operational Metrics, By Segmental Information Goteborg Energi AB, Wind Farms Goteborg Energi AB, Wind Farms, Sweden Goteborg Energi AB, Solar PV Parks Goteborg Energi AB, Solar PV Parks, Sweden Goteborg Energi AB, Biopower Plants Goteborg Energi AB, Biopower Plants, Sweden Goteborg Energi AB, Thermal Power Plants Goteborg Energi AB, Thermal Power Plants, Sweden Business Description Business Overview Major Products and Services History SWOT Analysis Overview Goteborg Energi AB Strengths Diverse Business Activities Strong Market Position Sturdy Research and Development Activities Goteborg Energi AB Weaknesses Over Dependence on Renewable Sources Lack of Raising Capital Goteborg Energi AB Opportunities Government Measures Boosting Renewable Energy Business Performance: City Solutions Goteborg Energi AB Threats Government Regulations Increasing Competition Fluctuations in the Oil and Gas Prices Key Employees Locations And Subsidiaries Head Office Other Locations & Subsidiaries Recent Developments Goteborg Energi AB - Recent Developments Jun 09, 2010: Volvo To Deliver 10 C30 Electric Vehicles To Goteborg Energi Feb 16, 2009: Goteborg Energi Reports Net Profit Of SEK435.8 Million In 2008 Sep 13, 2018: First photovoltaic panel put in place for Sweden’s largest solar park Dec 12, 2017: Goteborg Energi selected Tieto Smart Utility to support their retail and distribution business Nov 18, 2015: New loading capabilities for electric cars in Gothenburg: Goteborg Energi Nov 17, 2015: Smart storage of solar energy in elbussbatterier Jun 15, 2015: Gothenburg's 100 % renewable electricity bus route with Siemens technology Feb 23, 2012: Ericsson To Provide Flexible Charging Solution For Electric Cars Nov 30, 2011: GE And Goteborg Energi To Install 4.1-113 Offshore Wind Turbine In Gothenburg Harbour, Sweden Mar 14, 2011: GE Introduces 4.1-113 Offshore Wind Turbine Feb 08, 2011: Metso To Deliver Gasification Technology For Renewable Gas Production To Goteborg Energi, Sweden Nov 12, 2010: Göteborg Energi Cancels Gothenburg LNG Bunkering Tender Feb 22, 2010: Göteborg Energi Updates On Biogas Plant Construction In Lidköping, Sweden Feb 16, 2010: Göteborg Energi Submits Permit Application For Wind Farm In Ravbackaasen, Sweden Apr 29, 2009: Gassco Announces Suspension Of Skanled Project Nov 22, 2017: ABB, Volvo partner to deploy 450kW OppCharge system in Gothenburg’s electric buses May 24, 2011: Jacobs Engineering Wins Contract For Biomass Gasification And Methanation Plant In Sweden May 02, 2011: Opcon Bioenergy Receives Allocation Decision For CHP Plant Worth SEK80m
- Appendix Report Scope GlobalData Coverage Benchmarking GlobalData’s Methodology Secondary Research Primary Research Contact Us Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Goteborg Energi AB, Key Facts
- Goteborg Energi AB, Operational Metrics, Generation
- Goteborg Energi AB, Operational Metrics, Segmental Information
- Goteborg Energi AB, Wind Farms, Sweden
- Goteborg Energi AB, Solar PV Parks, Sweden
- Goteborg Energi AB, Biopower Plants, Sweden
- Goteborg Energi AB, Thermal Power Plants, Sweden
- Major Products and Services
- Goteborg Energi AB, SWOT Analysis
- Goteborg Energi AB, Key Employees
- Goteborg Energi AB, Subsidiaries