Google LLC - Strategic SWOT
- Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Google LLC (Google), a subsidiary of Alphabet Inc., is a leading provider of search and advertising services on the internet. The company focuses on business areas such as advertising, search, platforms and operating systems, and enterprise and hardware products. Its portfolio of products and services include Google Web Search, Google Chrome, Google Docs, Google Calendar, Google Images, Google Finance, Google Books, Google News, Google Earth, Google Play, AdMob, Google Maps, Google Videos, Google Reader, Blogger, Google Wallet, Gmail, Google Groups, and YouTube. The company offers online display advertising services through its AdSense and AdWords programs. Google is headquartered in Mountain View, California, the US.
Google LLC Key Recent Developments
Mar 18,2019 Google research shows how AI can make ophthalmologists more effective
Feb 26,2019 Machine learning can boost the value of wind energy
Feb 21,2019 Google launches new initiative to combat opioid crisis
Jan 23,2019 Google signs first clean energy purchase deal in Asia
Jan 16,2019 TVA putting 1.6 million solar panels in Tennessee and AlabamaReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.