Global Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) Deals in Q3 2021 - Top Themes in the Consumer Sector - Thematic Research
This report analyzes the disruptive themes that have driven M&A activity in Q3 2021 in Banking & Payments Sector.
M&A deal volume in Q3 2021 increased marginally to 653, from 647 in the previous quarter. However, deal value decreased to $48 billon in Q3 2021, compared to $77 billon in Q2 2021.
Reasons to Buy
- This report provides an overview of merger and acquisition activity globally in Q3 2021 in Consumer Sector.
- It identifies the themes driving most notable to deals announced in Q3 2021 in the Consumer Sector.
- Companies who invest in the right themes become success stories; those who miss the big themes end up as failures. If you want to understand the themes that drive an industry, simply look at the list of recent mergers and acquisitions (M&A).
- In this report we have listed down the most notable deals in Consumer sector to make it easy for our clients to get a view of themes disrupting the sector and prepare for the future.
- Global M&A deals in Q3 2021 – Key takeaways
- M&A Deals in the Consumer Sector by Deal Volume and Deal Value
- Global M&A Deals in Consumer - Key Takeaways
- Top Thematic Trends in Consumer in Q3 2021
- Review of global M&A deals in Q3 2021
- M&A Deal Activity in the Consumer Sector - Public and Private
- M&A Deals in the Consumer Sector by Volume and Value - Cross-Border and Domestic
- M&A Activity in the Consumer Sector by Deal Size
- M&A Deal Activity in Consumer by Region
- Consumer Sub-Sector M&A Review for Q1–Q3 2021
- Themes driving global M&A deals in Q3 2021
- 2021 Theme Map
- Key Global M&A Deals in the Consumer Sector - Q3 2021
- Top M&A Deals in the Health & Wellness and Supply Chain Management Themes in Q3 2021
- Consumer M&A further reading
- Appendix 1:
- Appendix 2:
- Our Thematic Research Methodology
- Appendix 3:
- About GlobalData
- Trusted Intelligence in Uncertain Times