Ghana Insurance Industry: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023
GlobalData’s 'Ghana Insurance Industry: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023’ report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Ghanaian insurance industry.
This report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Ghanaian insurance industry.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as gross written premium, density, and penetration during the review period (2014-2018) and forecast period (2018-2023).
The report gives a comprehensive overview of the Ghanaian economy and demographics.
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics in the country.
- Key insights and dynamics of the Ghanaian insurance industry.
- A comprehensive overview of the Ghanaian economy and demographics.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the Insurance Industry in Ghana -
Reasons to Buy
- It provides historical values for the Ghanaian insurance industry for the report’s 2014-2018 review period, and projected figures for the 2018-2023 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Ghanaian insurance industry, and market forecasts to 2023.
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Ghanaian insurance industry, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Ghanaian insurance industry.
- Identify growth opportunities in key product categories.
- Chapter 1 Executive Summary
- Chapter 2 Industry - Snapshot
- Premium Trend
- Policies and Penetration
- Assets and Investments
- Industry Composition
- Chapter 3 Life Insurance
- Premium Policies and Density
- Key Indicators
- Chapter 4 General Insurance
- Premium and Profitability
- Claims and Investments
- Lines of Business
- Property and Motor
- Liability and Financial Lines
- Marine, Aviation, Transit and Miscellaneous
- Personal Accident and Health
- Chapter 5 Reinsurance
- Chapter 6 Competitive Landscape
- Chapter 7 Appendix