Getty Images Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Getty Images, Inc. (Getty Images) is the US-based digital media provider which operates in the visual content industry. The company creates and distributes imagery across the world. It also provides premium digital content including footage and music. Its images are used in newspapers, magazines, advertising campaigns, films, television programs, books, and websites. Getty Images makes its imagery solutions available through multiple websites including www.gettyimages.com, photos.com and www.istock.com. It provides various visual content services such as creative or stock imagery, stock footage, editorial imagery, illustrations, and related services. The company's operations are spread across the US, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. Getty Images is headquartered in Seattle, Washington, the US.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Getty Images Inc - Key Facts
- Getty Images Inc - Key Employees
- Getty Images Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Getty Images Inc - Major Products and Services
- Getty Images Inc - History
- Getty Images Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Getty Images Inc - Business Description
- Getty Images Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Getty Images Inc - Strengths
- Getty Images Inc - Weaknesses
- Getty Images Inc - Opportunities
- Getty Images Inc - Threats
- Getty Images Inc - Key Competitors
- Section 3 - Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Getty Images Inc, Key Facts
- Getty Images Inc, Key Employees
- Getty Images Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Getty Images Inc, Major Products and Services
- Getty Images Inc, History
- Getty Images Inc, Other Locations
- Getty Images Inc, Key Competitors