Geokinetics Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Geokinetics Inc (Geokinetics) is an independent, international land and shallow water geophysical service provider. The company’s service portfolio covers seismic data acquisition, seismic data processing and integrated reservoir geosciences. It offers four dimensional (4D), three dimensional (3D) and two dimensional (2D) seismic data surveys and multi-component seismic data surveys for its customers. The company undertakes seismic data acquisition services in shallow water ocean bottom systems (OBS), transition zones, and complex land environments. It serves oil and gas, petroleum and mining industries. The company operates in North America, Latin America and Caribbean, Europe, Africa & Middle East, and Asia Pacific. Geokinetics is headquartered in Houston, Texas, the US.
Geokinetics Inc Key Recent Developments
Sep 19,2017: Uruguay launches third licensing round for hydrocarbon exploration and production
Jun 13,2017: Wireless Seismic, Geokinetics, And Total Announce Partnership For Next-generation Land Seismic Acquisition
Mar 20,2017: Geokinetics Wins Contract From Shell To Acquire High Resolution 3D Survey In Brunei DarussalamReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Geokinetics Inc - Key Facts
- Geokinetics Inc - Key Employees
- Geokinetics Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Geokinetics Inc - Major Products and Services
- Geokinetics Inc - History
- Geokinetics Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Geokinetics Inc - Business Description
- Geokinetics Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Geokinetics Inc - Strengths
- Geokinetics Inc - Weaknesses
- Geokinetics Inc - Opportunities
- Geokinetics Inc - Threats
- Geokinetics Inc - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
- Sep 19, 2017: Uruguay launches third licensing round for hydrocarbon exploration and production
- Jun 13, 2017: Wireless Seismic, Geokinetics, And Total Announce Partnership For Next-generation Land Seismic Acquisition
- Mar 20, 2017: Geokinetics Wins Contract From Shell To Acquire High Resolution 3D Survey In Brunei Darussalam
- Section 4 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Geokinetics Inc, Key Facts
- Geokinetics Inc, Key Employees
- Geokinetics Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Geokinetics Inc, Major Products and Services
- Geokinetics Inc, History
- Geokinetics Inc, Other Locations
- Geokinetics Inc, Subsidiaries
- Geokinetics Inc, Key Competitors