General Re Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review -
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
General Re Corporation (Gen Re), a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, Inc., is a provider of multi-line reinsurance products. It offers a range of property and casualty reinsurance and life and health reinsurance products. The company offers reinsurance products for auto, motor, casualty, property, engineering, marine, surety and bonds. It also offers reinsurance coverage for critical illness, disability income, group life, individual life and Medicare supplement. Gen Re operates through General Reinsurance and General Reinsurance AG. It serves clients through a network of offices across North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia, Africa and Australia. Gen Re is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, the US.
Gen Re reported net premiums written of US$8,714 million in FY2018, which indicates an increase of 30.8% over that in FY2017.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- General Re Corporation - Key Facts
- General Re Corporation - Key Employees
- General Re Corporation - Major Products and Services
- General Re Corporation - History
- General Re Corporation - Company Statement
- General Re Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- General Re Corporation - Business Description
- Business Segment: Life and Health
- Key Stats
- Business Segment: Property and Casualty
- Key Stats
- General Re Corporation - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- General Re Corporation - Strengths
- General Re Corporation - Weaknesses
- General Re Corporation - Opportunities
- General Re Corporation - Threats
- General Re Corporation - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- General Re Corporation, Key Facts
- General Re Corporation, Key Employees
- General Re Corporation, Major Products and Services
- General Re Corporation, History
- General Re Corporation, Other Locations
- General Re Corporation, Subsidiaries
- General Re Corporation, Key Competitors