Gaz Metro Limited Partnership - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Gaz Metro Limited Partnership (Gaz Metro), a subsidiary of Noverco, Inc., is a midstream energy company. It carries out the distribution and transportation of natural gas and electricity, through its subsidiaries and affiliates in Quebec and Vermont. The company also develops and operates energy projects, including natural gas as fuel, liquefied natural gas as a replacement for higher emission-producing energies, wind and solar power, and biomethane. Gaz Metro serves residential, industrial, commercial and institutional customers. It has operational presence in Canada and the US. Gaz Metro is headquartered in Montreal, Canada.
Gaz Metro Limited Partnership Key Recent Developments
Aug 09,2017: Valener And Gaz Metro Report Their Fiscal 2017 Third Quarter Results
Jul 27,2017: Hydro-Quebec offers large-scale energy options to Massachusetts
Jul 06,2017: Gaz Metro Provides Update Regarding Incident On Highway 116 At Saint-Basile-le-Grand
May 31,2017: Gaz Metro Looks To Distribute LNG In New England
May 18,2017: Liquefied Natural Gas Supply Solution Available To All Shipowners In QuebecReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.