Galderma SA - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Galderma SA (Galderma), a subsidiary of Nestle SA, is a pharmaceutical company that develops and markets drugs, medical dermatology solutions and therapeutic skin care products for the treatment of hair, nail, and skin diseases. Galderma offers products for the treatment of skin conditions such as seborrheic dermatitis, dry skin, acne, psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, steroid responsive dermatoses, pigmentation disorders, aging skin, onychomycosis, rosacea, skin cancer and others. The company offers products leading brands such as Azzalure, Cetaphil, Clobex, Macrolane, and Oracea among several others. It markets products in India, Greece, Italy, Canada, Chile, Poland, the UK, and the US, among others. The company operates manufacturing facilities in France, Sweden, Canada, Brazil, Germany and Switzerland and research and development (R&D) centers in France, Sweden, the US, Switzerland and Japan. Galderma is headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland.
Galderma SA Key Recent Developments
Sep 16,2017: Galderma: 'Clear' (IGA 0) Rosacea Patients Experience a Delayed Time to Relapse
Jan 16,2017: Galderma announces approval of Azzalure in Europe for treatment of lateral canthal lines in adultsReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.