GN ReSound AS - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
GN ReSound A/S (GN ReSound) is a medical equipment company that provides advanced hearing health care solutions. It manufactures advanced technology hearing instruments and solutions for all types of ear-related problems. The company offers hearing aids, accessories and related products. It also supplies computerized audiology and hearing instrument fitting equipment. The company offers its products under the brand names ReSound, Beltone, Interton and Otometrics. It operates through about subsidiaries in 20 countries including Australia, Austria, Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the UK and the US; and it also offers its products through partners in about 60 countries. GN ReSound is a subsidiary of GN Store Nord A/S and is headquartered in Ballerup, Denmark.
GN ReSound AS Key Recent Developments
Feb 12, 2016: Annual Report 2015: GN delivers 14% topline growth and record high earnings
Jan 28, 2016: ReSound Brings Accessible Hearing Technologies to CES 2016
Jan 27, 2016: Change to executive management - Marcus Desimoni is new CFO of GN Store Nord and GN ReSound
Jan 07, 2016: GN ReSound and William Demant settle all patent disputes
Dec 07, 2015: Anders Boyer leaves as CFO of GN Store Nord and GN ReSoundReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.