GE Power - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
GE Power (GEP), formerly GE Power & Water, a business division of the General Electric Company, is a provider of power generation and water processing products and related services. Its product portfolio includes aeroderivative and heavy-duty gas turbine systems, generators, boilers, steam turbines, air quality control systems, gas engines, reactors and water treatment, waste water treatment and process system solutions, among others. It offers products and technologies for generating electricity from various sources such as oil, gas, nuclear, coal, diesel and water. The division also offers services for maintenance, service and upgrade of power plants; solutions for water treatment, wastewater treatment and process systems; services for distributed power generation; and support services for boiling water reactors. It caters its products and services to independent power producers and other industrial customers. GEP is headquartered in Schenectady, New York, the US.
GE Power Key Recent Developments
Mar 02, 2017: GE’s H-class Engineered Equipment Package and financing to help power Ares EIF’s Birdsboro Power
Jan 16, 2017: GE to supply HA gas turbines to Bahrain’s Alba
Dec 13, 2016: GE Announces more than $660 Million in Orders across Energy Ecosystem
Dec 07, 2016: Contract on modernising the flue gases denitrification installation in Kozienice Power Plant signed
Dec 05, 2016: TREDAS and GE launch the first integrated Smart Grid Operation System in TurkeyReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.