GE Healthcare Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
GE Healthcare Limited (GE Healthcare), a business unit of General Electric Company, is a global medical device provider that designs, develops, manufactures, and distributes diagnostic imaging and clinical systems; products and services for drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing and cellular technologies; imaging agents used during medical scanning procedures; and a range of healthcare IT solutions. GE Healthcare also provides services such as performance improvement and performance solutions services, computerized data management and remote diagnostic and repair services of medical equipment manufactured by the company and others. The company conducts its operations across the world through subsidiaries and affiliates. GE Healthcare is headquartered in Little Chalfont, Buckinghamshire, the UK.
GE Healthcare Limited Key Recent Developments
Oct 10, 2016: IXICO to receive €1m funding as a partner in a major EU public-private consortium
Oct 03, 2016: Medfusion Named Inaugural Member of GE Healthcare Centricity Partner Program
Sep 22, 2016: See. Click. Send. New Cloud-based Ultrasound Solution Enables Instant, Enhanced Collaboration Among Clinicians
Sep 22, 2016: R-Pharm produces biological drugs in Yaroslavl with GE Healthcare's FlexFactory manufacturing platform
Jul 14, 2016: GE Healthcare and ThoughtWire Collaborate to Accelerate Healthcare’s Digital TransformationReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.company