Fujirebio Europe NV - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Fujirebio Europe NV (Fujirebio Europe), a subsidiary of Fujirebio Inc, is a global healthcare company. It designs, develops and produces in vitro diagnostic (IVD) testing solutions and markets them worldwide. Its diagnostic products consist of Innotest products for ELISA; INNO-LIA products for autoimmune diseases; INNO-LiPA products for line probe assay; INNO-BIA products for bead-based multiparameter immunoassay, and Lumipulse products for chemiluminescent enzyme immunoassay (CLEIA) system. The company products find application in the treatment of infectious diseases, cancer, genetic testing, thyroid, fertility, tissue typing, neurodegeneration and bones. The company markets its products through its subsidiaries and distributors worldwide. Fujirebio Europe is headquartered in Gent, Belgium.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Fujirebio Europe NV - Key Facts
- Fujirebio Europe NV - Key Employees
- Fujirebio Europe NV - Major Products and Services
- Fujirebio Europe NV - History
- Fujirebio Europe NV - Company Statement
- Fujirebio Europe NV - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Fujirebio Europe NV - Business Description
- Fujirebio Europe NV - Corporate Strategy
- Fujirebio Europe NV - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Fujirebio Europe NV - Strengths
- Fujirebio Europe NV - Weaknesses
- Fujirebio Europe NV - Opportunities
- Fujirebio Europe NV - Threats
- Fujirebio Europe NV - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Fujirebio Europe NV, Key Facts
- Fujirebio Europe NV, Key Employees
- Fujirebio Europe NV, Major Products and Services
- Fujirebio Europe NV, History
- Fujirebio Europe NV, Subsidiaries
- Fujirebio Europe NV, Key Competitors