Fuel Cards in Slovenia 2017: Market and competitor data and insights into the commercial fuel card sector
Fuel Cards in Slovenia 2017, is invaluable for issuers of fleet cards, fuel retailers, fleet leasing companies and other suppliers to the sector. Based on research with issuers and fuel retailers it provides commercial (B2B) fuel card volume (split by fleet and CRT), value and market share forecasts to 2022, key data on independent and oil company card issuers and an analysis of fuel card competition in Slovenia.
Fuel card volumes in Slovenia rose 9.6% in 2016, after declining annually since 2013, due to an influx of new fleet cards.
Reasons to buy
- The total number of service stations in Slovenia increased by 2.2% in 2016 totalling 550 service stations.
- Over 5,000 new fuel cards will be issued between 2017 and 2022, totalling to 155,291 cards in the market.
- Total fleet card volumes rose by 10.6% in 2016 continuing the upward trend started in 2013.
- Petrol Slovenia remained the fuel card market leader in Slovenia as it increased its market share in 2016, accounting for 49.5% as clients were drawn to its large card acceptance network.
- Plan effective market entry strategies by uncovering current and future volumes and values of the Slovenian fuel card markets.
- Assess whether you should increase network acceptance of your card and identify potential new merchants by uncovering the position of competitors.
- Whether you are an issuer, a processor, a leasing company or a fuel retailer, make informed pitches to partners by understanding their business.
- Enhance fuel sales at your service stations by identifying which fuel cards you should accept based on their market shares and network acceptance.
- Western Europe Market Overview
- Market Overview
- Market Size
- Market Forecast
- Channel Share
- Market Shares
- Major Competitors
- Competitor Card Analysis