Fubon Bank (Hong Kong) Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Fubon Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (Fubon Bank), a subsidiary of Fubon Financial Holding Co., Ltd., provides consumer banking, corporate and institutional banking and services related to financial markets. The bank’s consumer banking portfolio includes credit card merchant acquiring, credit card advances, mortgage services, deposit account services and other lending services. The corporate and institutional portfolio includes personal and corporate equipment finance, commercial lending, automobile and consumer leasing contracts and other lending activities. The bank’s financial market services comprise brokerage services, foreign exchange services, management of trading securities, cash management services, execution investment instruments and the overall funding of the bank. The bank distributes its products and services through branches and securities services centers. Fubon Bank is headquartered in Hong Kong.
Fubon Bank (Hong Kong) Limited Key Recent Developments
Feb 28,2017: ADB, Dynagreen, 10 Banks Partner to Boost Clean Waste-to-Energy PPP in PRC
Oct 13,2016: Change of Chairman and Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors of Fubon Bank
Aug 10,2016: Fubon Bank posted HK$231 million for the first half of 2016
Mar 16,2016: Fubon Bank achieves earnings of HK$522 million in 2015Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.